Author Topic: Forum has 100,000+ page views in one month !  (Read 1466 times)

TugMaster

• Administrator
  • Admiral Poster
  • Welcome Aboard !
Forum has 100,000+ page views in one month !
« on: October 30, 2008, 15:06:30 »
Yes for the first time since we began about 11 months ago we've reached over 100,000 page views in a month, this means that 100,000+ times, a forum page of some description, has been viewed ....the forum keeps growing also with another 55 members joining this month. I think we are building to be the main Tug Forum on the net (hopefully!) ...well done to all ....spread the word !!

:D

Cheers

TugMaster
Ok, so I like a drop !

Footski

• Admiral Poster
  • Just me and my good lady
Re: Forum has 100,000+ page views in one month !
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 00:09:19 »
Brilliant guys and galls.....Keep it up.....and thats an order.. >:D >:D >:D
Barry

Balders

• I really need another shed dear!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 14:21:56 »
Congrats everyone for making this a great website.I am pleased to be a part of it and I am sure it will continue to grow as the word spreads.
Now, just an idea,what do others think about the forum having a nice enamel badge made up to wear with pride.This will help raise awareness of the site and help identify other members as we no doubt rub shoulders at many of the shows around the country without realising it.
                                                                                               Of course its easy to come up with these ideas but it needs someone to organize it and so on. Does anyone have experience of ordering such things for their club and may be willing to take this on.It may be too complicated to organise and gather in the funds etc. Would be interested to know if this has legs or is it logistically too complicated.

As I say it's just an idea but thought it worth a mention.

Regards Andy (Balders)

thelongbuild

• Runcorn & District Scale Model Boats
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 14:35:43 »
Re Balders Idea about a badge , In theory I think this would be a good Idea , but nothing to big , The picture of the Tug on the front page I think would be a nice little badge which would stand out but not to much , My wifes swimming club gets small ones made up about 1inch by 5mm with the club name on.
Next Build M.S.C Volant after 1 other.