Author Topic: New 'Board' coming!!!  (Read 1634 times)

tugs53

• Admiral Poster
New 'Board' coming!!!
« on: March 20, 2009, 19:41:09 »
Hey All:

I think I've convinced TugMaster (our Forum Leader and Administrator Extraordinaire) to create a new 'Board' dedicated to 'Classic' diesel tugs;  I.E. diesel tugs that are prior to 'Modern Tugs'...and certainly not 'Steam Tugs'

This Board would encompass diesel tugs built from the 1920's to the 1970's or so.

Noting the popularity of the 'Hartman' and 'railroad' tugs in the US, Classics in the UK, and the vast variety of 'Classic' tugs in Holland, Belgium, Canada, and everywhere else of course; I personally think this will be a really good thing!!

Watch this w/end, or coming week, as this new board emerges, and we (the Mods) load her up with previous topics that are kinda lost between the lines, and new builds are added :) :)

Cheers
MIKE

Footski

• Admiral Poster
  • Just me and my good lady
Re: New 'Board' coming!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 00:12:39 »
Great idea Mike. Would you kindly move my new build thread on Craig into it when it starts up. A 1924 diesel tug.... perfect...
Barry

tugs53

• Admiral Poster
Re: New 'Board' coming!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 04:36:53 »
OK Chaps....the new board is up and running, so bear with us as we move some topics around, but in the long run it should make our lives easier, keeping track of these builds and resource pictures that fall into this category.

See ya' there :)

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 09:05:05 by tugs53 »
MIKE