Author Topic: Jokes  (Read 2552 times)

john-boy

• Tugboats are Rock & Roll
Jokes
« on: March 31, 2009, 11:51:18 »
A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail with her girlfriends when Steven a tall, exceptionally handsome, extremely sexy, middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off him.

The young-at-heart man noticed her overly attentive stare and walked directly toward her (as all men will). Before she could offer her apologies for staring so rudely, he leaned over and whispered to her, "I'll do anything, absolutely anything,  that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for 20.00......  on one condition"

Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was. The man replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."

The woman considered  his proposition for a moment, and then slowly removed a 20 note from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand along with her address. She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly and meaningfully said....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

"Clean my  house."
John

Footski

• Admiral Poster
  • Just me and my good lady
Re: Jokes
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 13:08:15 »
I was getting worried for a moment there........Very funny... :o :o
Barry

manxman

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 19:49:17 »
Why Barry, did you think she was going to ask you to clean the house !
No matter which way you throw me - I'll always stand.

Footski

• Admiral Poster
  • Just me and my good lady
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 23:06:25 »
Why Barry, did you think she was going to ask you to clean the house !

Good grief Ken, heaven forbid!!!!! ;D >:D ;D >:D
Barry

Todd

• Admiral Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 03:26:42 »
A scouse woman was watching the removal men move furniture into the house next door and was seething with jealously at all the beautiful furniture and appliances,leather suites,flat screen TVs,American fridges etc etc. She couldn`t wait until she actually met her new neighbour.
A short while later a big black car pulled up and a very well groomed young lady got out and made her way into the next-door property.
The woman who had been watching and waiting for just the chance dashed out to introduce herself......after the initial greetings etc the woman finally got around to asking the question that had been `up-her-nose` since she had seen all the `goodies` being unloaded.

"I couldn`t help noticing you have some very expensive furniture and lovely labour-saving devices how can you possibly afford it all ?"

"Oh" the lady replies rather snootishly "My husband works for Cunard."

The woman is aghast at this and screams "My `usband works F**kin `ard but we cannot afford that type of luxury"

Is it by accident or design that Political Entities are known as `Parties` would it not be more appropriate if they were called what they really are `Pirates`

No matter how you spell it it works out the same Bl**dy Robbers !!

Jim
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 07:06:03 by Todd »
Capt Jim