Author Topic: Kawartha Marine Modellers-Kawartha Lakes Ontario  (Read 2990 times)

Tiger Wolf

Kawartha Marine Modellers-Kawartha Lakes Ontario
« on: April 14, 2009, 08:14:46 »
Our club is a scale, steam and sail club based in the Kawartha Lakes region of Ontario Canada about 1.5 hours by car northeast of Toronto. Our members (around 20 to 25) are interested in all types of models. Our models include HMS Hood and HMS Prince of Wales in 1/128 scale, USS Katahdin, Foundation Franklin in 1/32 scale, a TID tug in 1/16 scale under construction, Brooklin tug, American Enterprise, Irishman tug, Typhoon pleasure boat, Dreadnought in 1/96 scale and many more. We are an active group of builders and welcome anyone to come to our monthly meetings on the third Friday of the month at 7:30 PM in Lindsay. You can see more info on our website at http://www.kawartha.net/~bobcom/kmarinem.htm   As you can see on our website, we have many events during the summer

Footski

• Admiral Poster
  • Just me and my good lady
Re: Kawartha Marine Modellers-Kawartha Lakes Ontario
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 10:14:29 »
Welcome aboard Tiger Wolf. You are most welcome. We would love details of those beautiful looking tugs and we love to see pictures. I like the website, but as I am in Spain, it is a bit far to pop over for the weekend!!! ;D :)
Barry