Author Topic: FOR SALE Wyeforce Tug (ex hobby engine Southampton)  (Read 3246 times)

ixion

FOR SALE Wyeforce Tug (ex hobby engine Southampton)
« on: July 16, 2009, 12:07:25 »
I have decided to sell my Hobby Engine Southampton tug which I have modified to depict the tug it should be 'WYEFORCE'
 I have detailed it to bring it up to date as the WYEFORCE is today with liferaft canister and orange liferaft box on the wheel house roof. The moulded lifebelts were removed and replaced with scale items as they are fitted today. The deck is detailed with a representation of a winch and oild drums are fixed on the deck.
I have fitted working wheelhouse light, searchlight, navigation lights and two flood lights over the rear deck all as per the prototype. The original ESC has been replaced with a MTronics ESC and I have extended the rudders to improve the turning circle.

You will need a TX and a RX these are not incuded. The battery for the motor (7.2v) is incuded but you will need some AA batteries for the lights.

I am prepared to post by Royal Mail parcels this is included in the price but this will be at buyers risk. From experience of buying and selling the odd boat before be prepared for something that will need glueing back in place. I will pack it very carefully. Please be aware it may take up to 7 days to post due to my work.

Payment with PayPal ONLY Please    120.00 which includes the poatage and packing.

ixion

Re: FOR SALE Wyeforce Tug (ex hobby engine Southampton)
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 12:08:39 »
Some more pictures.

ixion

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 12:09:39 »
Couple more

sea.mariner

• Site Supporter
  • Admiral Poster
  • I Know a fair bit about tugs but am always learning !
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 12:20:27 »
So it is 10 cheaper on this forum  ;D ;D :) :) ;) ;)
Photos / Information, I nearly have them all !

ixion

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 12:26:17 »
So it is 10 cheaper on this forum  ;D ;D :) :) ;) ;)

Not any more  :o

ixion

Re: FOR SALE Wyeforce Tug (ex hobby engine Southampton) SOLD
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2009, 12:39:57 »
Now SOLD.