Author Topic: Scam Warning for men out shopping.  (Read 2029 times)

oldernovice

Scam Warning for men out shopping.
« on: December 09, 2009, 11:48:19 »
Hi guys,

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the supermarket and in dark parking places, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men.

This is a "heads up" for men who may be regular Sainsburys, Tesco or Aldi customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a devious scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic. Here's how the scam works:

Two extremely sexy, 20-something girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and squeegie, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds or another fast food place.

You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you and gently massaging your private parts, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on October 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also November 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 28th, three times last Monday and very likely again this coming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant. Aldi has wallets on sale for 2.99 each. I found cheaper ones in the pound shop and bought them out.

If it aint broke.........just leave it with me for 5 minutes.

Gramps

Re: Scam Warning for men out shopping.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 12:17:19 »
That was a very good joke

When Moses told it to me  ;D

tugnut

• Admiral Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 13:04:54 »
O my i am off to sainsburys ;D ;D ;Dthat is funny :)

John
john b

pobolycwm

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 13:25:07 »
and oldernovice told it to moses originally  :D
The forums gary lineker (i`ve never had a yellow card)

big fish little fish cardboard box

Gramps

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 17:08:34 »
and oldernovice told it to moses originally

Fair enough  ;D

Garth

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 17:30:11 »
We have the same scam in Canada only we go to Wal -Mart, Sears,and Zellers and put things in the trunk then go to a Pond shop for a new wallet
Garth Parrish

Model Tug Man

• Site Supporter
  • Admiral Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 04:53:27 »
This scam runs rampant here in the US. I have been victimized several times myself. Once we made it all the way to the fast food restaurant only to be assaulted while pulling up to the window. Yes, I did want fries with that. :-[ :-[
VGJQ