Author Topic: After a ship  (Read 7282 times)

chrisuk

Re: After a ship
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2011, 11:02:33 »
Hi guys, still no luck hearing back about the tug i was sent a link for (kagelmacher-modellbau) on the UT720, may send it again, Does german have a bank holiday on monday??? could try then.

But while i was looking around the for something earlyer on a website game accross a tug by billings, its a osv type the Fairmount Alpine-Dutch, does any body no anything about this model?

thanks chris

seahawk 1

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2011, 21:04:36 »
Chris,
this is directly from Andre's site:

"Dear customers and visitors,
Due to the extremely high level of orders by industry and private we can currently only producing very limited for the amateur model.
Our complete product range will only be available from approximately the end of May.

We ask for your understanding
Thank you"

His business hours are posted as Tues-Thurs 8am-5pm Fri 8am-1pm  close Sat-Mon. 

As I posted earlier, he has been in the hospital for the past several weeks and has a substantial backlog to fill.  Virtually everything he offers is currently out of stock until at least the end of May.
I placed my order with him in February, and though it was all in stock, because of his time in hospital, took several weeks to ship to me.  I don't expect to see my order for at least 2 weeks yet. 
Andre does not have a factory similar to Billings, or any other 'mass produced' subjects.  His is a small shop that caters to mostly those that want pre-built displays and only produces parts for us 'amateur' modelers as time permits. We are not his 'bread and butter', so to speak, so please be patient with him.  He does offer a very fine product, but with everything, patience and time must be allowed.

mike
I took an I.Q. test once..........The results came back negative.

chrisuk

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2011, 22:56:32 »
ok, but if you send an email you do expect a reply off sort fo you not.