Author Topic: Model Slipway 2010 Yorkshireman (How not to build it)  (Read 61316 times)

Haggis1138

• Site Supporter
Re: Model Slipway 2010 Yorkshireman (How not to build it)
« Reply #150 on: November 18, 2012, 11:31:55 »
Weyhey folks. An update at last. I have been doing some head scratching to get the rudder servo mounted. Also been to Sturgis Bike week, Moved my workshop into a bigger industrial unit, and changed jobs. Who says life is boring???
Anyway I am going off topic.
I have been struggling to get the rudder servo located and fixed down but with a little perseverance I finally got there. Here are a few pics with my progress.

Hope I have got it right as its all glued down now
King of the unfinished project

Haggis1138

• Site Supporter
« Reply #151 on: January 18, 2013, 21:52:54 »
Bad cold weather forces play.

Tis too cold to go into my new huge workshop. 35 meters by 20 meters. Aint I lucky?

Well as its soooooooo big I aint going in there till the weather warms up a bit. So I have been doing some more to me model.

Yea yea I know you want pics. Well I have been too lazy to take any but I promise I will tonight. I have been attempting to assemble white metal parts and so far have assembled the crane and am half way through the anchor winch. Aint these parts small n fiddly. I have huge hands.
So far I have managed to stick my fingers together 3 times, stuck the winch hydraulic motor to my bottom lip (Dont ask) and glue my elbow to the table. All is not good. But I am having fun.
Still trying to get some parts from the german company who wont answer email, only want paid by bank transfer in euros.

Ok folks pics layer 

Haggis1138

• Site Supporter
« Reply #152 on: May 02, 2013, 21:10:50 »
I have now admitted defeat due to time constraints and other things not worth mentioning.
So reluctantly I have put it up for sale and have listed it on ebay.

To see the auction please Click here