Author Topic: If you want to buld one of these, you for sure have name it after your wife-  (Read 2418 times)

2tugboats

• Roughly 3/4 inch scale semi accurate
    • Two Tugboats
I am proud to be a part of this TugBoat Forum. I have already met several "real" tugboat Crew and Captains. I don't get out much and this is THE place to talk tug.

My site, Two Tugboats.com , is set up for your basic "show and tell" . I am available for your questions about wood butchering ply into your heart's desire. Indeed, WoodButcher, you will love this.

Although the first picture would suggest that I am into making "kitty rides", and by the way, my grandson did tell everyone that he would never get a "Mohalk" (sp) hair cut again, I just had to get a handle on making a tug that would be as small as possible and yet present a serious and real tug.

The second picture of of the Misty Anne's sister ship, the Kathy Sue. Yep. . .the wife. It is from my same plans but with less draft. Took 4 months to do the drawings and 8 hours to, ah. . ., wood butcher the pieces out. Ballast. . .hmmm.

Yet another case of why men and women go down to the sea in ships. . .A pleasure to be here and smell the salt air. Thank you Tugboat Forum. . .Michael in Anacortes, Washington www.twotugboats.com

Footski

• Admiral Poster
  • Just me and my good lady
Now that is what I call a serious hair cut!!!! Anyone thought of cutting the rest off whilst he sleeps ha ha  ;D ;D ;D
Barry

Model Tug Man

• Site Supporter
  • Admiral Poster
Isn't that who the boat is named after????

BOOM BOOM
VGJQ