Author Topic: J P Knights Book To Be Printed.......  (Read 9324 times)

sea.mariner

• Site Supporter
  • Admiral Poster
  • I Know a fair bit about tugs but am always learning !
Re: J P Knights Book To Be Printed.......
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2011, 13:43:58 »
Put me down for a copy young Dan :) :)

You are and have always been at the top of the list old George !!!

While on the subject of this book, I have decided over the weekend to include alot more photos and have found that some of the information to be incorrect, it has taken me most of the day to write (sorry type) 4 more pages, about 40 emails recieved (weekends are always the best for emails) but still plodding on, not too much more to do now, just checking over everything to make sure it is as accurate as possible and namely the current situation with the ex Klyne fleet and the current proprosals from the government as to the future of the ETV's.

Busy Busy Busy  :)

Regards, Dan.

Photos / Information, I nearly have them all !

Capt.Towline

• Site Supporter
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2011, 01:21:50 »
Cheers James & Brian for your response,

Firstly, Brian (Caliph) I have all the photos and details from the J P Knight Website, but I was hopeing to get some newer photos from members, also the more photos from members the more acknowledgements I can add to the book  ;)

Secondly, James (Capt.Towline) Would it be possible for you to email me a hi-res photo of the Keverne with the Jack-Up, I am certainly condsidering this for use in the book, also did you take the photo ?

Kind Regards, Dan.

Did you get email ok Dan?

sea.mariner

• Site Supporter
  • Admiral Poster
  • I Know a fair bit about tugs but am always learning !
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 11:43:38 »
Hi James, yes I did get your email and hi-res photo, just been checking through my sent box and realised I had not replied when I thought I had  :-[ :-[

Many thanks again, should i include the photo then you and your crew will be credited  :)

Kind Regards, Dan.
Photos / Information, I nearly have them all !