Author Topic: Mansion with Many Rooms  (Read 1729 times)

donald.waller1

Mansion with Many Rooms
« on: August 03, 2011, 11:36:41 »
An old widower passes away at a good old age, a few years after his wife, upon arriving at the gates to Heaven, St Peter is waiting at the gates and welcomes him to Heaven and Said to the old widower "According to the BOOK of Life you have lead a very good Christian, loving and helpful life to others, your reward is a house which is ready and waiting for you".
The old widower asks " Will my late wife be there waiting for me ?" St Peter replied "Yes she will be there waiting for you".
As St Peter and the old widower are walking through Heaven, the widower see's lots of beautiful Mansions and very big houses.
When St Peter and the old widower stop at a very large house, St Peter say's to the old widower " This is your house, go in and live a blessed happy eternal life"
The widower ask's St Peter where his wife is, St Peter tell's the old widower" Your wife has a house of her own".
The old widower ask's " Is it like mine" " NO said St Peter she has a TENT AT THE END OF YOUR GARDEN".

Sudbury II

• Admiral Poster
Re: Mansion with Many Rooms
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 16:53:15 »
Good one ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Suds"

Model Tug Man

• Site Supporter
  • Admiral Poster
Re: Mansion with Many Rooms
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 05:43:02 »
I know some folks who would have a refridgerator carton on the heating grate in front of the Justice Department.
VGJQ