Author Topic: Paddy and Murphy in a Saw Mill.  (Read 2011 times)

donald.waller1

Paddy and Murphy in a Saw Mill.
« on: August 19, 2011, 11:45:56 »
There were two Irishmen working in a saw mill. One day Murphy slipped and fell into the saw and cut off his arm, when Paddy saw what had happened he picked up the severed limb put it into a plastic bag and rushed Murphy and the limb to hospital.
The next day Paddy went to the hospital to see how Murphy was doing and saw a nurse, he asked the nurse " How's my mate Murphy doing", the nurse replied " He's doing very well, he's in Rehab lifting weights, doing press up's he will be back at work in a couple of days".
Sure enough Murphy was back at work two day's later.
A few week's went by and again Murphy fell over and into the saw, this time he cut off his leg, again Paddy saw what happened and again he picked up the severed leg put it in a plastic bag and took Murphy to the hospital.
Again Paddy went to the hospital the following day and saw the same nurse and asked " How's my mate Murphy doing" and again the nurse replied " He's doing very well he's in Rehab doing football and bike riding, he will be back at work in a couple of day's".
Sure enough again Murphy was back at work two day's later.
Another few week's later Murphy again and fell over but this time he cut off his Head, and again Paddy saw what had happened and again picked up the severed Head put it in a plastic bag and rushed Murphy and his head to the hospital.
Again Paddy went to the hospital the following day and saw the same nurse that he saw the first two time's.
Paddy asked " How's my mate Murphy doing" this time the nurse was crying and said " Your mate Murphy is DEAD"  "Dead" said Paddy,
"Yes" said the nurse "Dead" "How can he be dead" said Paddy, the nurse replied "Some fool put his Head in a plastic bag and he Sufficated to death".

Sudbury II

• Admiral Poster
Re: Paddy and Murphy in a Saw Mill.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 15:38:00 »
Good one Don ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Suds"

CGAux26

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 15:44:06 »
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH!!!   ::)

At my Former Employer, Paddy woulda  been fired after the second accident for screwing up their precious lost workday statistics.
Dave

Model Tug Man

• Site Supporter
  • Admiral Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 11:42:40 »
That hurt so bad I need to go to the hospital--OUCH!!!!
VGJQ