Author Topic: Rtr tug  (Read 1804 times)

blaven03

Rtr tug
« on: April 05, 2012, 07:21:21 »
Hi, after a shot on my tug, my brother is desperate for his very own tug, due to time he rather buy his first instead of build because he's quiet desperate to get sailing. He has told me he'd pay upto 300 aslong as it's ready to run and he also has an aziz kit he'd be willing to swap, he would require the tug to be posted to northwest of Scotland.
Cheers blaven

Model Tug Man

• Site Supporter
  • Admiral Poster
Re: Rtr tug
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 07:30:48 »
There are a few models for sale in the "for sale" section. Some are scratch built and some are kits, etc. Also, there is a "tugs on ebay" section that you may wish to peruse.  It would help if you posted the size, type and use of the model you are looking for. Good luck.
VGJQ

blaven03

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 09:20:42 »
Thanks for the info, the type he would like is just a diesel tug style model of some sort, size isn't a issue, just needs to be able to post and be within the budget. Cheers
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 10:55:32 by blaven03 »

model tugman

• Site Supporter
  • Admiral Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 11:35:30 »
I have a 36 inch model tug for sale ready to go it is modelled on a tug that alexanders had in southampton for small jobs called the OWER ex tid tug look in the sales section under Two tugs  for sale  it could easily be crated up and posted weight about 11 kilos with the battery.  George
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 11:38:23 by model tugman »
Tugs are for life      George B