Author Topic: Yorkshireman Kit For Sale  (Read 4072 times)

AndyCam

Yorkshireman Kit For Sale
« on: April 18, 2012, 16:11:28 »
Hi All,

I have a Model Slipway Yorkshireman kit for sale. it is the older version of the kit. The kit is totally intact and all the sheets and remain uncut except for one part that is used to assemble a container on deck. This is part assembled and no pieces are missing. All the white metal fittings are still in there packets apart from one winch fitting that I part assembled with the remainder of the parts back in there appropriate bag. At present I do not have photos of the kit as I am just out of hospital and have not had a chance to take them. I will do so within the next week. More info about the Yorkshireman can be found on www.Modelslipway.com.

I bought this kit when I was a teenage and due to studies at the time I never got around to even starting it. Quite a lot of time has passed since then and I recently discovered the kit in my parents attic. I have taken the decision to get back into model boats but the Yorkshireman isn't the kit for me right now. I have decided to stat on something a little more manageable for the time being so I have bought a Dutch Courage kit to get started on. My intention was to leave the Yorkshireman to one side for the time being and come back to it when I'am finished the Dutch Courage. However this is a fantastic kit and it has spent long enough unbuilt and I would like to see it go to a new home with someone who will do it justice and start the build.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me and I will answer them as best I can.

The asking price for the kit is 175. The kit is located in Ireland and I am happy to pay a part of the standard shipping price in europe.

Regards,

Andrew

madmax

Re: Yorkshireman Kit For Sale
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 12:15:23 »
hi andrew
              is the hull fibre glass and how much to post to bradford yorkshire
                                                 regards
                                            madmax....

AndyCam

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 04:24:52 »
Hi Madmax

Yeah the hull is Fiberglass, I'd say it will be around 25 as thats what it costs to get a boat kit sent from the UK. I'll look into it for you.

Regards,

Andrew

AndyCam

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 05:17:20 »
Please find attached photos of the kit.

marinaru_ro

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 22:36:45 »
Is this still active?

AndyCam

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 02:29:02 »
Yes this is still an active post.

Regards,

Andrew

AndyCam

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 13:04:29 »
This kit has been sold. Hope it finds a happy home in Romania.

marinaru_ro

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 00:57:40 »
I have received the kit today. It is great,a lot of fine white metal pieces. Thank you Andy.
Regards
George