Author Topic: ELECTRIC MOTORS..SALE OR SWAP  (Read 1536 times)

nhp651

ELECTRIC MOTORS..SALE OR SWAP
« on: April 25, 2012, 00:10:39 »
I bought these two motors on ebay for my biggest lifeboat......but sadly dislexia took over ( or the other form of mistaken numeracy,  ) and mistook centimeters for inches.............

you can see from the size of them compared to the Buhler and the 555 type motor (not for sale) next to them that they are grossly oversized for what I want ( would have been great in the Clyde lifeboat but that's another story) and won't even fit into the lifeboat..........I paid 40 quid for the two including postage.
they work well at about 2000 revs on 12v but will take 24 volts with ease so the advert said ( but I am no expert on these or any other motor or electricity) and would be ideal for a big tug for towing, or even a small electric driven 1:1 row boat on the local canal...
I would like my money back so are offered at 40.00 for the pair, postage free.........or I would swap for two matching (and they must be matching in output on the same battery) Buhler motors similar to that one on the front left of the photo.

I cannot sell individually as I don't want to be stuck with one motor I can't sell.
cheers, THEY HAVE A 6.5MM OUTPUT SHAFT DIAMETER
Neil.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 00:13:32 by nhp651 »
I'll get it right ONE DAY

nhp651

Re: ELECTRIC MOTORS..SALE OR SWAP
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 10:21:46 »
Motors now sold, thanks.
neil.
I'll get it right ONE DAY