Author Topic: Photos  (Read 6502 times)

Model Tug Man

• Site Supporter
  • Admiral Poster
Re: Photos
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2015, 10:04:16 »
In the past when there have been upgrades to the system it has taken some time for all of the features to become available again. I would recommend a little patience while TugMaster and the ops guys work out the bugs. I'm sure that everything will be back to normal soon. Normal for the Forum that is.
VGJQ

Puffin

• Admiral Poster
  • WestMinster Apache
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2015, 20:06:32 »
LET'S HAVE A LITTLE PATIENCE , AND SUPPORT THOSE DOING THE WORK ON THIS SITE .

PUFFIN

model tugman

• Site Supporter
  • Admiral Poster
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2015, 00:38:58 »
all that I get when trying to post pictures is.         Can't find attachment upload path.   No point if we can't post our pictures anymore, we are all patient but it has been a long while now.I
And the smileys have gone as well.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 00:41:35 by model tugman »
Tugs are for life      George B

fastfaz

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2015, 04:37:36 »
  Hi all,
      I have to agree with George re the photos it seems to be taking a long time to put right and is frustrating when you cannot access any of the photos. Maybe I should have not bothered to become a site supporter. Keep trying admin.
       Fed up Faz. :(
The photo is my Lowgarth Mountfleet models but my own design and build (the kit quality and fit was very poor) I scatch built the superstructure from photos of the Foylegarth and scaled it off the figures. Sails superbly.

Footski

• Admiral Poster
  • Just me and my good lady
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2015, 07:24:49 »
Okay guys, I understand your annoyance. I will send another message to the boss and see if we can't get a definitive answer to the problem.....I will be back!
Barry

tug-arlyn-nelson

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2015, 18:22:53 »
Is any headway being made?

Footski

• Admiral Poster
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2015, 00:22:34 »
Hi guys,
I have just had reply from the boss. The problems are being worked on, but they are expensive and complex. He does not want to close the site down, for what could become an extended period while it gets sorted.
The plan is to, hopefully get things done properly in about a week, but you never know whether his efforts will work or not, so it could take a little longer.
Sorry I do not have more good news.
Barry

tug-arlyn-nelson

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2015, 10:26:58 »
Thanks for the update!

des

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2015, 15:52:26 »
Hi guys,

If I recall correctly, we went through a similar period around New Year (last year) of not being able to access the site, then not being able to see photos, avatars, etc.  It was very frustrating then, and I'm sure equally so this year, especially for our newer members.  The only thing I can say, and it's been said elsewhere on the forum lately, is to be patient and hang on.  The info isn't lost - just that the links are broken.  It will get fixed.  But also be aware, that the problem is with the host for the website, not with the website itself - so please don't think that the forum is broken - it isn't.

I know that the holiday period is when we work most on our boats, and we all want to post photos of our work - me too.  But we all just have to be patient and wait.

Also, too much mis-directed criticism just pisses of the Tugmaster when he is already doing all he can on our behalf.

Des

Footski

• Admiral Poster
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2015, 23:41:56 »
Rest assured, we are working on a solution. There are several options on the table, but care has to be taken to ensure the right path is taken.
Barry

nhp651

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2015, 10:00:22 »
hi barry, haven't heard from you in ages........how are you keeping. neil.
I'll get it right ONE DAY

Footski

• Admiral Poster
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2015, 13:04:56 »
hi barry, haven't heard from you in ages........how are you keeping. neil.

I am keeping well Neil. Been keeping an eye on you over on Mayhem. Busy, diwn here soaking up the sun and doing photography bits and pieces.....
Barry

nhp651

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2015, 05:12:43 »
sadly Barry, that will  be the last post on that thread on that site for reasons not wishing to put on open forum. neil..........
I'll get it right ONE DAY

model tugman

• Site Supporter
  • Admiral Poster
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2015, 01:52:38 »
Helloagain I have just tried posting some more pictures but keep getting this error notice any idea why?

Your attachment has failed security checks and cannot be uploaded. Please consult the forum administrator.
Tugs are for life      George B

TugMaster

• Administrator
  • Admiral Poster
  • Welcome Aboard !
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2015, 02:20:45 »
Looking into it, can see any reasons why.

Try a different photo or try again in a while.
Ok, so I like a drop !