Author Topic: happy new year tug boaters  (Read 1507 times)

ray28507

• Admiral Poster
  • SHUSWAP :2017
happy new year tug boaters
« on: January 02, 2015, 04:43:20 »
after the recent shut down  its good to see the forum back!   so happy new year to all model & real tugboaters out there! & happy building  for 2015 regards ray
B.C tugs >>  ken mackenzie~07   nellie irene~07    freewinds ~04       sidewinder'in b.c~11'   iron horse~12  malley b~16  western mariner ~14  shuswap ~17
  u.s.a tugs> >  nanuq~11

FsASTSyd1

• Site Supporter
  • I love cooking with Wine, sometimes I put it in the food
Re: happy new year tug boaters
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 08:35:56 »
I'll second that.
Syd J

Footski

• Admiral Poster
  • Just me and my good lady
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 09:27:34 »
Cheers guys, it is good to be back....
Barry

2tugboats

• Roughly 3/4 inch scale semi accurate
    • Two Tugboats
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 09:31:13 »
Indeed, quality tugboat talk with show and tell. Very super. Happy New Year to Everyone, Michael.
Yet another case of why men and women go down to the sea in ships. . .A pleasure to be here and smell the salt air. Thank you Tugboat Forum. . .Michael in Anacortes, Washington www.twotugboats.com

fastfaz

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 20:38:54 »
Hi All,
    Have to agree with all the posts its great to have the site back, I like Model boat mayhem but being a real Tugnut this is my favourite. Seem to be having trouble viewing pic's though keeps coming up as can't find the page.
       Cheers,
            Peter. :)
The photo is my Lowgarth Mountfleet models but my own design and build (the kit quality and fit was very poor) I scatch built the superstructure from photos of the Foylegarth and scaled it off the figures. Sails superbly.

fastfaz

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 20:43:20 »
Hi again,
   Just tried to bringup the pic's of my Sun XX1 build and its still showing "this page cannot be found" it also has the small black squares with an x in the middle? Ah well back to Jurassic Park I'm lost again.
     Cheers,
         Peter. :(
The photo is my Lowgarth Mountfleet models but my own design and build (the kit quality and fit was very poor) I scatch built the superstructure from photos of the Foylegarth and scaled it off the figures. Sails superbly.

2tugboats

• Roughly 3/4 inch scale semi accurate
    • Two Tugboats
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 21:08:46 »
I'll give posting a picture a try, Fastfaz.

Ok. . .I went on-line and chose a picture, clicked on the right hand "Mouse Button" over the picture and clicked on the "Save Image URL" option.

Then I clicked on the "Insert Image" button above. and pasted the pictures URL where the crusor was in between and add image HTML.

I apologize, I probably made that as clear as mud, but that's what I did.

Give it a try Fastfaz,
Michael
Yet another case of why men and women go down to the sea in ships. . .A pleasure to be here and smell the salt air. Thank you Tugboat Forum. . .Michael in Anacortes, Washington www.twotugboats.com