Author Topic: Loss of pictures  (Read 2258 times)

fastfaz

Loss of pictures
« on: January 10, 2015, 11:39:07 »
  Hi everyone,
       I still cannot bring up any pictures? does anyone know when we will have the pic's back, this is without question the best website about our beloved tugs so please don't let it go!
      Regards,
               Peter. :( 
The photo is my Lowgarth Mountfleet models but my own design and build (the kit quality and fit was very poor) I scatch built the superstructure from photos of the Foylegarth and scaled it off the figures. Sails superbly.

model tugman

• Site Supporter
  • Admiral Poster
Re: Loss of pictures
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 12:42:22 »
I have been trying to put another thread on the forum ,but every time that i try to put pictures on with it all that I get is a message stating    cannot access attachment upload path.
and nothing will post.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 12:59:15 by model tugman »
Tugs are for life      George B

Footski

• Admiral Poster
  • Just me and my good lady
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 00:00:59 »
Sorry guys, I know this is a nuisance, but the boss is working on it. Not getting much help from the server. Please bear with us. We will let you know as soon as we have something to report....
Barry

fastfaz

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 05:57:37 »
  Hi Barry,
       Thanks for the update, bet your are glad to be in Malaga! here in Southport its blowing a gale. The water was coming over the top at our pond today (its approx. 9/10 inches below the top normally) so just a conversation and sausage butties and coffee. Soon be summer!
      Cheers,
           Peter. :)
The photo is my Lowgarth Mountfleet models but my own design and build (the kit quality and fit was very poor) I scatch built the superstructure from photos of the Foylegarth and scaled it off the figures. Sails superbly.

Footski

• Admiral Poster
  • Just me and my good lady
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 10:06:49 »
Peter,
We are delighted to be down here. 23 degrees this afternoon. We went for a long walk in the country and got too warm.....
Barry