Author Topic: Types of Tool Bags/Totes:-Anyone Found The Ideal RC bag/box?  (Read 1493 times)

rctugman

Hello Everyone,
it's me again.I do not think I have ever posted as much,Even when I was on the many Railway Forums!over many years!!

This is yet another general Question? and it relates to ::-
Types of Tool Bags/Totes:-Anyone Found The Ideal RC bag/box? I have looked at the PELI Type case (to expensive!) I have also looked at the STANLEY Open totes better value..and no end of other Cases....but before I make the final decision..I thought I would ask fellow members for their own favourites..

Must just say I am really enjoying this very much

many thanks in advance

best wishes Steve

olscuzbut

• Keep on tuggin'
Re: Types of Tool Bags/Totes:-Anyone Found The Ideal RC bag/box?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 15:46:09 »
Hi Steve,  from what I have seen at the ponds, a lot of the guys have built and designed their own tool kits dependent on what they deem necessary to take to the pond.  Just think of what ever your boat may need if there is a problem, and to what extent you want to try fixing it. 

Norm

rctugman

Re: Types of Tool Bags/Totes:-Anyone Found The Ideal RC bag/box?
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 15:51:40 »
Hi Norm from Norway

Many thanks for your most helpful reply,as I am not up to building much I will have to either buy or get someone to make something so buying maybe is the way to go for me..but I will be very interested to see some pics of Tool totes/Bags e.t.c.

all the best Steve