Author Topic: Draper bandsaw  (Read 1619 times)

fastfaz

Draper bandsaw
« on: April 23, 2015, 07:02:59 »
Hi all,
      For sale is my Draper bandsaw which has been used once (truth), as you will see from the photos it is as new. I have not used the saw as I do not have mains power in my shed, looking for 85.00 with collection from Southport area (its heavy) which is a bargain. PM me for more info. Thanks for looking.
     Cheers,
         Peter.
The photo is my Lowgarth Mountfleet models but my own design and build (the kit quality and fit was very poor) I scatch built the superstructure from photos of the Foylegarth and scaled it off the figures. Sails superbly.

fastfaz

Re: Draper bandsaw
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 07:04:58 »
Oop's forgot the photos before pressing post!
The photo is my Lowgarth Mountfleet models but my own design and build (the kit quality and fit was very poor) I scatch built the superstructure from photos of the Foylegarth and scaled it off the figures. Sails superbly.

fastfaz

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 10:47:43 »
Now sold subject to collection and payment. Thanks for looking.

fastfaz

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 23:18:48 »
  Saw now gone to new workshop. Thanks for looking.