Author Topic: Lady Jan Pics or Drawings  (Read 1578 times)

EDDIE

Lady Jan Pics or Drawings
« on: June 12, 2015, 06:23:38 »
Hello all

Would anyone have any detailed photos or the drawings they no longer need of the Lady Jan by Mobile Marine? I am just starting to restore one i bought last year which had a lot of damage i am most interested in the riging detail of the masts and measurements if anyone has them.I can get any fittings i need from MMM
Be very greatfull for any info ;) ;) ;)

2tugboats

• Roughly 3/4 inch scale semi accurate
    • Two Tugboats
Re: Lady Jan Pics or Drawings
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 08:01:27 »
Hello Eddie...I looked around a bit and I found this photo at the "Creweanddistrictmodelboatclub.org.uk"
They may have information for you. They have a larger picture of your "Lady Jan".

I hope the best for you build,
Michael
Yet another case of why men and women go down to the sea in ships. . .A pleasure to be here and smell the salt air. Thank you Tugboat Forum. . .Michael in Anacortes, Washington www.twotugboats.com

2tugboats

• Roughly 3/4 inch scale semi accurate
    • Two Tugboats
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 08:04:32 »
Hello Eddie...I looked around a bit and I found this photo at the "Crew and District Model Boat Club" www.creweanddistrictmodelboatclub.org.uk" They may have information for you. They have a larger picture of your "Lady Jan".

I hope the very best for your build,
Michael
Yet another case of why men and women go down to the sea in ships. . .A pleasure to be here and smell the salt air. Thank you Tugboat Forum. . .Michael in Anacortes, Washington www.twotugboats.com

EDDIE

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 11:52:51 »
Thank you Michael
I will drop them a line,i cant get the drawings from MMM unless i buy a hull from them ! I hav'nt found any close ups of what i need to see which is mainly the masts and rigging