Author Topic: New Members Wanted !  (Read 1147 times)

TugMaster

• Administrator
  • Admiral Poster
  • Welcome Aboard !
New Members Wanted !
« on: January 19, 2016, 13:01:46 »
We have reviewed our registration procedures and are now able to except new members with more confidence that they are not spammers !

So, if you know anyone that has tried to join or wants to join please let them know we are once again opening the doors to new members. If any of you are on other forums, and its deemed appropriate, we would appreciate if the word could be got out there !

Thanks

TugMaster
Admin
Ok, so I like a drop !

speedweeder1

Re: New Members Wanted !
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 06:59:10 »
My experience of trying to join this forum was that I applied in January last year but was not admitted until the 6th September 2015, there was no way I could find of contacting anyone until I managed to email Two tugs I think it was. And about a month or two later I was able to join using our business name and not my own,this is probably why the reduction in members. (Just my 2p worth)
 Since joining I have found local members ,made new friends and gathered a lot of info about my new hobby so thank you all it was worth the wait.

Steve.

2tugboats

• Roughly 3/4 inch scale semi accurate
    • Two Tugboats
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 11:22:57 »
Your 2p worth is quite valuable, Steve. I am sure that your experience will be noted
by the "admitting person". I would think that admission to our Forum here would be
in a timely matter. . .that is, sooner than much later.

Your perseverance to be a Forum member has been rewarding. That you were
neglected for too long and yet give a glowing testimony towards the new friends
and tugboat building information you found here is priceless.

Thank you Steve, you are an example of why the members of this Forum are indeed,
the real deal when it comes to creating the tugboat of our dreams and do it well.

Michael
Yet another case of why men and women go down to the sea in ships. . .A pleasure to be here and smell the salt air. Thank you Tugboat Forum. . .Michael in Anacortes, Washington www.twotugboats.com

tugnut

• Admiral Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2016, 12:38:26 »
Hi Steve and from me thanks. its the thought that counts lets keep us all going.
john b

Kev30

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2016, 14:06:29 »
Yeah I couldn't agree more, the ideas that other model builders use on here are extremely useful and like Speedweeder1 mentions I've met some great guys through this web-site, and that's what this hobbies all about.

Regards
Kevin