Author Topic: trouble posting  (Read 2153 times)

model tugman

• Site Supporter
  • Admiral Poster
trouble posting
« on: May 26, 2008, 05:24:40 »
I seem to be having a problem posting my bits and pieces about the Vanquisher, the first item posted ok but when i tried to post the second it came up with a time out error,the post only had 3 pictures and some text so i tried again and now i get the message that i have already posted this item and it will not let me send it.   any ideas?

george.
Tugs are for life      George B

TugMaster

• Administrator
  • Admiral Poster
  • Welcome Aboard !
Re: trouble posting
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 05:40:55 »
Hi George,

Check to see if it has posted. Always give your pictures a unique name and if problem is still there try logging out and the back in again.

We have set very high limits on picture maximums, higher than most forums I think ...

Max attachment folder space:  600000KB (increased as the forum grows)
Max attachment size per post:  30000KB
Max size per attachment:  1500KB
Max number of attachments per post: 20

Tip: whenever typing out an email or post on a forum before you press send/submit I alway highlight the text then right click and select copy, then if anything goes wrong your can always start again put right click and select paste and the saved text will be replace, saves alot of retyping !

Regards

TugMaster
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 05:49:49 by TugMaster »
Ok, so I like a drop !

make it six am 2moro

Re: trouble posting
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 05:41:36 »
Yeah, stick to building tugs "mesun" you aren't half bad at that! ;D leave the technical stuff to us youngsters, old uns should stick to things they can cope with as PC's seem to adle the old think box!!!!

You are awful but I like you  ^-^

Ray
let go forward