Author Topic: Svitzer Humber  (Read 1599 times)

Kev30

Svitzer Humber
« on: May 22, 2016, 13:52:27 »
Here's some photo's that might be of interest to members taken up at Immingham in Lincolnshire last Friday. The photo's show the tugs of the Svitzer Humber fleet stationed at Immingham Svitzer Valiant and the Svitzer Josephine the pictures were taken aboard the Svitzer Laura tug whilst going out in the Humber to carry out some work.

Regards
Kevin

Kev30

Re: Svitzer Humber
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 13:59:33 »
Here are some of the former Bristol tug Svitzer Bristol now a permanent member of the Svitzer Humber fleet pulling a ship off one of the main jetties at Immingham.
The last one was taken back in 2012 which shows the Svitzer Laura, Kathleen, Valiant and the Keelby which was transferred to Swansea a fortnight after this photo was taken and has since been sold to another company.
Hope there of interest

Regards
Kevin

spud

• Site Supporter
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 13:55:42 »
Hi kev30

Great pic's ,

A few weekends ago I was camping on the other side of the river at Paull , watching the ferry leave the docks  from Hull 9pm  ish  , about 10 minutes later a tug also passed it looked like a svitzer  tug I couldn't see which one .
I did take a photo using my phone  but it looked even further away.

Spud

tees g 1

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 02:13:45 »

She might be the svitzer Cecilia, this left the humber about that time. She is upon the tees
in number 4  dry dock.  due to come out 6/6/16.her place inthe humber has been filled with a tug from felexstowe. The sun left the tyne to cover felexstowe
and the mercia is covering the sun up on the tyne.