Author Topic: tug "JIJEL"  (Read 1056 times)

KIT

tug "JIJEL"
« on: June 11, 2016, 03:55:48 »
Hello friends
I am looking for any pictures of this ship, the most details from the deck. It's a tug, the current name "Jijel," former name "Al Khubar 2", IMO 7626762, callsign IJZD
http://www.shipspotting.com/photos/middle/3/9/8/2135893.jpg

2tugboats

• Roughly 3/4 inch scale semi accurate
    • Two Tugboats
Re: tug "JIJEL"
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 08:37:05 »
Hello Kit. . .I found this model that looks to be one like your "Jijel".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYtP2AX-_ng

Here is a picture of the model:

I hope this helps with your search. Others here may know more.

Good to meet you Kit and Welcome Aboard,
Michael
Yet another case of why men and women go down to the sea in ships. . .A pleasure to be here and smell the salt air. Thank you Tugboat Forum. . .Michael in Anacortes, Washington www.twotugboats.com

model tugman

• Site Supporter
  • Admiral Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 09:29:06 »
Try contacting Mobile Marine Models .co.uk, they sell a kit for this tug,and may let you have the drawings and fittings etc.
Tugs are for life      George B

KIT

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 12:51:43 »
Thank you my friends, but I model I have almost finished (it was scratchbuild of photos and my own plan, not the kit) and do I need details. Search Main picture of what people take pictures of ships in ports. Did a lot of photos but the net can be only those which are in seem interesting. Photos Al Khubar I am but the ship has undergone several reconstructions and some details have changed. Therefore, I look for the latest pictures that I did not have to invent. Kit producer has a total of 12 original photos of the ship, is not bad but a very little.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 13:38:22 by KIT »