Author Topic: Pix From a new member  (Read 540 times)

Lundb

Pix From a new member
« on: December 30, 2016, 12:28:30 »
Just wanted to share some pictures of the Springer Tug, and some variations of the Springer Tug hull that we have had some fun with.  Curious if anyone else has photos of some of their variations.  First pix is the springer tug, and my car ferru on a springer hull.  Second pix is a carrier deck that can replace the ferry deck, and the third pix is a gun boat deck which also fits the ferry hull.

Toby

• Site Supporter
Re: Pix From a new member
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 13:10:38 »
Some very novel adaptations Lundb! Always fascinated to see what ideas someone can have in their minds -eye and then create it.

Toby

2tugboats

• Roughly 3/4 inch scale semi accurate
    • Two Tugboats
Re: Pix From a new member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 15:39:33 »
Hello Lundb. . .very nice and clever. You have helped me to add yet another trick up
my sleeve. Making a tug into a car carrier is terrific for sure. Opens up a whole new
tugboat realm of possibilities.

Good to see you here Lundb and Welcome Aboard,
Michael
Yet another case of why men and women go down to the sea in ships. . .A pleasure to be here and smell the salt air. Thank you Tugboat Forum. . .Michael in Anacortes, Washington www.twotugboats.com

Lundb

Re: Pix From a new member (Other Projects)
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 18:25:55 »
Finished up a submarine adaptation of the springer tug hull a bit ago, and putting final touches on a great lakes freighter using an narrowed and elongated springer hull.  Pix in a bit
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 18:31:35 by Lundb »