Author Topic: links  (Read 2730 times)

towboatjoe

• Towboat Joe
links
« on: December 16, 2007, 13:50:43 »
I think it would be good to have a links section for materials, real companies, and members modeling websites. I find it useful in my Tugs & Tows Yahoo Group

Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tugsandtows/  and check out the Links section for ideas for this forum.

Since this is a forum with worldwide members it would help to divide the sites into European and North American so members could check out the sites in their apart of the world.

tango

Re: links
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 14:53:02 »
Thanks for the idea, we will have a few beers and see what we can come up with...

Mark.
I HAVE NOT FAILED, I HAVE JUST FOUND A 1000 WAYS THAT DON'T WORK.

TugMaster

• Administrator
  • Admiral Poster
  • Welcome Aboard !
Re: links
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 16:06:27 »
Hi Towboatjoe,

Yes I know what you mean, me and Tango thought about this and this is why we come up with the idea of having a Model Boat Links website. Thank you for listing on it, hopefully it will help get it going.

If anyone has a Model Boat Based website please list it on www.TopModelBoatSites.com

But just encase you know of other websites that are not your own but would still like to inform the member of the details of it, we have now started a Modelling Links Board.

As far as splitting the links into European and North American, its a very good idea, this could also be done on the Top Site .... lets see how many we get and we can easily regroup them if needed .... list away !

Thanks Towboatjoe for your input.  ;D

Cheers

Tugmaster
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 16:19:01 by TugMaster »
Ok, so I like a drop !