Author Topic: Model identification  (Read 272 times)

Evo1963

Model identification
« on: September 22, 2019, 03:09:07 »
I have been recently given a wooden model tug boat (see attached photo's):

The model is apparently about 40 years old and measures 500mm in length and 160mm wide and requires painting.  The rudder is also not in place. 

Could anyone help me identify the make/model etc so that i can obtain the necessary instructions to finish/paint it please?  I am particularly interested in how the brass rudder is attached.

many thanks

des

Re: Model identification
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 14:07:55 »
Hello Evo1963, and welcome to the forum.

There are no photos attached to your Post, so it's doubtful that anyone can really help you.  When attempting to post photos to the Forum you will need to make certain that the photo file does not exceed 3 MB;  I usually set mine around 2 MB.  You can either set your camera to a lower resolution so the original file is about this size;  or you can resize a 3MB+ photo using one of several utilities available in some versions of Windows, or from the web.

It will also be helpful to other Members of the Forum if you go into the Profile settings and set your location - just the city or town, not your full address.  This then enables us all to consider the time difference between "us" and you.

Des.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 14:26:38 by des »